John Guerra

John Guerra

This loan officer is a President's Club loan officer. President's Club Member
4.99 of 5 80 Reviews
Triumph Lending - NMLS ID 2297

12075 Spring Cypress Rd , Tomball, TX, 77377 NMLS ID: 1061039

Licensing/Registration information on this individual can be found by clicking the NMLS ID number

About Me

My experience consists of 10+ years in banking and a degree in Business Administration from the University of Houston. After branching out into the home mortgage industry, I quickly realized my passion helping clients through the process of achieving their home-ownership goals and saving them money in the process. I am very grateful to my clients who have trusted me over the years with being part of this important time in their lives. "Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act."

Office Location

12075 Spring Cypress Rd , Tomball, TX, 77377

Get Directions

Licensed In

California Florida Texas

Ratings & Reviews

80 Reviews
(4.99 of 5)
  • Interest Rates
    Excellent
  • Fees & Closing Costs
    Excellent
  • Responsiveness
    Excellent
  • Customer Service
    Excellent

Review Breakdown


(5 of 5)

Top Notch Loan Officer

I really cannot say enough good things about my experience with John. The process was seamless. Anytime we emailed John with questions he was quick to respond, If I was providing documentation, he always replied received which was very helpful. One thing that really surprised me was that 90% of my phone calls that I made to John was answered. The other 10% had a return call within 15-20min. Closing documentation was provided well before the required timeframe. Funding was within 30 min of close that really surprised the escrow officer.
I would not hesitate to refer John or Triumph Lending to anyone in the Market for a new home or a refinance.

Christopher from Canyon, TX


(5 of 5)

We loved working with John and highly recommend him!

We had a wonderful experience working with John! He was always quick to respond, was patient and informative with our many questions, was very personable and friendly, and he got us a great rate!! He also helped us move things along in a timely manner with gentle, helpful reminders, so we could close on time. We will use him again, if needed, and highly recommend him!

Tracy from Houston, TX


(5 of 5)

Extremely Responsive and Fast Closing

John was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a fast closing ( sooner than 30 days) and he was very accommodating in rushing things along. He is incredibly responsive and even got on the phone after hours to make sure our questions were answered. Would definitely work with him again if the need arises!

Priscilla from Houston, TX


(5 of 5)

Great interest rate, professional, easy & convenient.

Easiest and most convenient home refinance I have experienced. Every step of the process was communicated to me and they have the best reply time for any inquiries at all. On top of the team’s professionalism they were able to give me a great interest rate on my new loan. Thank you very much for the great service and keep up the good work!!

Armand from Cypress, TX


(5 of 5)

It was a good experience

I worked with John to Refinance. He is very professional and guided me through out the process. I will highly recommend John and Triumph Lending for all of your Mortgage needs.

Nitin from Flower Mound, TX

Thank you for sharing your experience

Here are a few tips for writing a top-notch review for a Loan Officer:

Do
Don't